Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- Why Community Colleges Struggle to Attract First-Generation Students blog.ivy.ai/why-community-…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- INCLUSIVE ADDIE: Initial Considerations for DEI Pedagogy er.educause.edu/articles/2022/…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Beyond COVID-19: What’s Next for Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education? er.educause.edu/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 4 months ago
- Combining three ways to deliver more flexible HE learning universityworldnews.com/post.php?story…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- SUNY Online Teaching » Critical Thinking in Online Discussion online.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 10 months ago