SUNY Online is pleased to host and showcase several diverse presentations from our SUNY campuses in celebration of National Distance Learning Week (NDLW), November 9-13, 2020. The webinars are designed to generate greater awareness and appreciation for distance learning, discuss current issues and emerging trends, highlight best practices, and recognize leaders in the field.
- Why Community Colleges Struggle to Attract First-Generation Students blog.ivy.ai/why-community-…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- INCLUSIVE ADDIE: Initial Considerations for DEI Pedagogy er.educause.edu/articles/2022/…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Beyond COVID-19: What’s Next for Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education? er.educause.edu/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 4 months ago
- Combining three ways to deliver more flexible HE learning universityworldnews.com/post.php?story…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- SUNY Online Teaching » Critical Thinking in Online Discussion online.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 10 months ago