Welcome to the NCCC Online Teaching Academy Faculty Support Center Blog. This site is devoted to learning innovation and best practices for Teaching Online, Hybrid, Blended and Hyflex courses and serves as our support center for faculty at Niagara County Community College.
If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements, please feel free to contact us.
Preparing for Fall 2021
Once again this fall term, NCCC will offer a six-week facilitated course for those of you interested in teaching online, blended, hybrid or hyflex courses at NCCC. This training series is also for those who need to revise and refresh a current course. The Online Teaching Academy Course: Optimizing Digital Learning course is running in October/November 2021. Schedule listed below.
- About Online Teaching Academy Course: Optimizing Digital Learning – New to Online Modes Training Series – More Info…
- Updated Online Teaching Academy Faculty Guide & FAQ’s
- Optimizing High-Quality Digital Learning Esperiences: A Playbook for faculty
- Preparing courses for the next term
- NCCC Online Learning Website
- Presentation Material & Recordings
- NCCC Faculty one stop document (resources for Blackboard, Zoom, getting help, and other Tech Tools)
- Online Course Requirements for Quality and Compliance and quick guide checklist
- Hybrid/Blended course checklist
- Hybrid Course Planning Guide Template
- Online Course Planning Guide Template
Dubuc Bio *********** Simiele Bio