Digital Learning Environment “DLE”
4/19/22-We are pleased to advise you that our tenant of D2L Brightspace within the SUNY DLE is up and running. You can access it with this link and use your normal campus username and password to log in. You can learn more about D2L Brightspace through SUNY CPD training, recordings, Fireside Chat demos, and the Brightspace Community.
- Glossary of Terms
- Preparing Your Content
- Presentation Materials/Recordings of NCCC Online Learning Sessions
- Preparing for the Migration to Brightspace (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Brightspace Course Checklist
Fireside Chat – SUNY CPD:
Fireside Chats will begin in February to provide an overview of the training plans, introduce participants to the training team, showcase Brightspace tools and features, and provide an opportunity for participants to submit questions and suggestions to be addressed at subsequent fireside chats.
All sessions were recorded and available on the site.
SUNY CPD D2L/Brightspace Resources & Training for Faculty!
To View All Resources Provided:
- Log into the DLE website
- To view Training Options: Point to Training–> Click on Training in drop-down menu
- To view recorded Synchronous Training Sessions: Point to Training–> Click on Webinars in drop-down menu
- Asynchronous Training is available to all NCCC Faculty – This training course is part of your account in Brightspace
D2L Brightspace resources:
- D2L Brightspace Resource Library
- Brightspace YouTube Channel
- Building Community in Brightspace – The Brightspace Community offers live and recorded sessions
- SUNY Monthly DLE (Digital Learning Environment) Bulletin – Migration Planning
- Join the Brightspace Community (Group)
- Brightspace Core Features – Higher Ed
- D2L Brightspace for Learners
- D2L Brightspace for Instructors
- Supported Browsers
- SUNY has set up a Sandbox for anyone that is interested in testing out the Brightspace platform. To view instructions on how to get an account visit the Faculty/Staff tab in Blackboard. The link to instructions can be found under the Tech Resources section.
- Brightspace Sandbox Login (Once you have your account)
- Getting Help with Sandbox Questions
- D2L Fusion Conference July 2021 – Recommended, Excellent Presentations
- 2021 Customer Experience Day Community Swag Bag
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com