- Pre-Review Support Sheet (form) – faculty will fill out a pre-review support sheet providing reviewers with course resources, third party content, prerequisites, assessments and any other additional information that would help the reviewers when reviewing the course.
- NCCC ‘s Quality Design Standards – NCCC uses the SUNY Online Review Process and Rubric (OSCQR) as it’s quality design standards. The OSCQR rubric includes best practices based on the Community of Inquiry Framework model that the SUNY Online education team model when training faculty in the development of new online courses.
- NCCC Online Course Observation Guide/Course Management Self Evaluation Tool- When your course is up for observation, this document will be used and it’s an excellent self-evaluation tool of effective online teaching behaviors.
Join 211 other followers
- Why Community Colleges Struggle to Attract First-Generation Students blog.ivy.ai/why-community-…OL Tweets 4 months ago
- INCLUSIVE ADDIE: Initial Considerations for DEI Pedagogy er.educause.edu/articles/2022/…OL Tweets 4 months ago
- Beyond COVID-19: What’s Next for Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education? er.educause.edu/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- Combining three ways to deliver more flexible HE learning universityworldnews.com/post.php?story…OL Tweets 8 months ago
- SUNY Online Teaching » Critical Thinking in Online Discussion online.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 1 year ago