Digital Learning Environment “DLE”
Brightspace is the Learning Digital Learning Environment that SUNY has selected as a system-wide tool. This tool allows for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of courses for all modalities of instruction; face-to-face, online, hybrid, hyflex and blended.
- NCCC Brightspace Essentials for Faculty
- This website provides training resources and training options available to our staff and faculty. In addition we post recordings of past sessions held by the NCCC Online Learning Dept. and SUNY DLE Team.
- Brightspace Tips (YouTube Channel)
D2L Brightspace resources:
- D2L Brightspace Resource Library
- Brightspace YouTube Channel
- Building Community in Brightspace – The Brightspace Community offers live and recorded sessions
- Join the Brightspace Community (Group)
- Brightspace Core Features – Higher Ed
- D2L Brightspace for Learners
- D2L Brightspace for Instructors
- Glossary of Terms
- Supported Browsers
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com