Welcome to the NCCC Online Learning Faculty Support Center Blog. This site is devoted to learning innovation and best practices for Teaching Online, Hybrid, and Blended courses and serves as our support center for faculty at Niagara County Community College.
If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements, please feel free to contact us.
Preparing for Fall 2020
This fall NCCC will offer more online, blended, and hybrid course sections than ever before. In an effort to help you, the NCCC Online Learning Department has created numerous resources to help you prepare to teach in each of these instructional methods. The following resources are quick links to some of our most popular resources.
- October Training Schedule
- Getting Started for Fall 2020
- NCCC Online Learning Website
- NCCC Faculty one stop document (resources for Blackboard, Zoom, getting help, and other Tech Tools)
- Presentation Material & Recordings
- Online Course Requirements for Quality and Compliance and quick guide checklist
- Hybrid/Blended course checklist
- Faculty Training & Professional Development Series – Teaching Quality Online & Hybrid Courses at NCCC
- Blackboard Training Series: Remote Instruction from Basics to Advanced (Run by Blackboard)
- Open SUNY/SUNY Online – Your Resources for Remote Learning During Covid-19
SUNY Online has created a website dedicated to Support Remote Learning during Covid-19 for Campuses, Students and Faculty/Staff. They provide technology tools, webinars/training and much more.
Dubuc Bio *********** Simiele Bio