Welcome to the NCCC Online Learning Faculty Support Center Blog. This site is devoted to learning innovation and best practices for Teaching Online, Hybrid, and Blended courses and serves as our support center for faculty at Niagara County Community College.
If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements, please feel free to contact us.
Preparing for Winter & Spring 2021
Once again this winter and spring terms, NCCC will offer more online, blended, and hybrid course sections than the normal master schedule offerings. In an effort to help you, the NCCC Online Learning Department is launching a new course development certificate program N2OL and other resources to help you prepare to prepare for the winter or spring 2021 term. The following resources are quick links to some of our most popular resources.
- Online Teaching Academy: N2OL Bootcamp – Jan 8, 11, 12, 2021 – Schedule
- NCCC Online Teaching Academy: N2OL course development certification course (November 4th -December 20th) – Blended Format – Description, Schedule, and registration form
- NCCC PD Days 2021
- National Distance Learning Week 2020 (Recordings)
- Preparing courses for Winter & Spring 2021
- NCCC Online Learning Website
- NCCC Faculty one stop document (resources for Blackboard, Zoom, getting help, and other Tech Tools)
- Presentation Material & Recordings
- Online Course Requirements for Quality and Compliance and quick guide checklist
- Hybrid/Blended course checklist
- Faculty Training & Professional Development Series – Teaching Quality Online & Hybrid Courses at NCCC
- Blackboard Training Series: Remote Instruction from Basics to Advanced (Run by Blackboard)
- Open SUNY/SUNY Online – Your Resources for Remote Learning During Covid-19
SUNY Online has created a website dedicated to Support Remote Learning during Covid-19 for Campuses, Students and Faculty/Staff. They provide technology tools, webinars/training and much more.
Dubuc Bio *********** Simiele Bio