Welcome to the NCCC Online Teaching Academy Faculty Support Center Blog. This site is devoted to learning innovation and best practices for Teaching Online, Hybrid, Blended and Hyflex courses and serves as our support center for faculty at Niagara County Community College.
If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements, please feel free to contact us.
Spring 2023 Online Teaching Academy Training Schedule
Tools to Engage Students in Multiple Modalities:
Recording | Slide Deck
End of Semester / Prep New Semester Instructions:
- End of Semester Instructions
- Brightspace Pre-Flight Course “Go Live” Checklist (this will give you a copy of the checklist)
- NCCC Online Learning Website
- Presentation Material & Recordings
- Online Course Requirements for Quality and Compliance and quick guide checklist
- Hybrid/Blended course checklist
- Hybrid Course Planning Guide Template
- Online Course Planning Guide Template
Dubuc Bio *********** Simiele Bio
I actually have a tendency to agree with everything that is authored within “| Beyond the Bricks- eLearning blog”.
Thank you for all the facts.Regards-Roman
This blog is an inspiration.
This is a great resource. Thank you!
“| Beyond the Bricks- eLearning blog” http://gencomnla.
org truly enables me personally ponder a tiny bit more.
I cherished each and every individual portion of this post.
Nice information. I was searching for the same. It helped me alot and saved my time. Thanks
alot. sas online training .
Nice information. I was searching for the same. It helped me alot and saved my time. Thanks alot. PHP Online Training .
Great training today on blended learning. Thanks Lisa and Donna!
Have you used Credly in any of your classes?