SUNY Online is pleased to host and showcase several diverse presentations from our SUNY campuses in celebration of National Distance Learning Week (NDLW), November 9-13, 2020. The webinars are designed to generate greater awareness and appreciation for distance learning, discuss current issues and emerging trends, highlight best practices, and recognize leaders in the field.
Join 212 other subscribers
- Top Recommendations to Increase the Accessibility & Inclusiveness of Your Presentation - OLC onlinelearningconsortium.org/top-recommenda…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- 2022 EDUCAUSE Horizon Action Plan: Hybrid Learning library.educause.edu/resources/2022…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- Why Community Colleges Struggle to Attract First-Generation Students blog.ivy.ai/why-community-…OL Tweets 9 months ago
- INCLUSIVE ADDIE: Initial Considerations for DEI Pedagogy er.educause.edu/articles/2022/…OL Tweets 10 months ago
- Beyond COVID-19: What’s Next for Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education? er.educause.edu/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 1 year ago