SUNY Online is pleased to host and showcase several diverse presentations from our SUNY campuses in celebration of National Distance Learning Week (NDLW), November 9-13, 2020. The webinars are designed to generate greater awareness and appreciation for distance learning, discuss current issues and emerging trends, highlight best practices, and recognize leaders in the field.
- Is technology the best way to stop online cheating? No, experts say: better teaching is. insidehighered.com/digital-learni…OL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Preventing Students from Ghosting Your Class - bit.ly/37U86ot via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Creating Magic in Your (Online) Classroom - bit.ly/2TvfvC6 via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- A Flexible Teaching Model: A Seamless Pivot from Face-to-Face to Online Teaching - bit.ly/2YvqnmC via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 2 months ago
- Today’s Awkward Zoom Classes Could Bring a New Era of Higher Education edsurge.com/news/2020-09-1… #edtech via @EdSurgeOL Tweets 2 months ago