SUNY Online is pleased to host and showcase several diverse presentations from our SUNY campuses in celebration of National Distance Learning Week (NDLW), November 9-13, 2020. The webinars are designed to generate greater awareness and appreciation for distance learning, discuss current issues and emerging trends, highlight best practices, and recognize leaders in the field.
- Beyond COVID-19: What’s Next for Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education? er.educause.edu/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 1 week ago
- Combining three ways to deliver more flexible HE learning universityworldnews.com/post.php?story…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- SUNY Online Teaching » Critical Thinking in Online Discussion online.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- 73 Percent of Students Prefer Some Courses Be Fully Online Post-Pandemic -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- Putting Your Best Self Forward: 6 Keys For Filming Quality Videos er.educause.edu/blogs/2021/2/p…OL Tweets 6 months ago