Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- Beyond COVID-19: What’s Next for Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education? er.educause.edu/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 1 week ago
- Combining three ways to deliver more flexible HE learning universityworldnews.com/post.php?story…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- SUNY Online Teaching » Critical Thinking in Online Discussion online.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- 73 Percent of Students Prefer Some Courses Be Fully Online Post-Pandemic -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- Putting Your Best Self Forward: 6 Keys For Filming Quality Videos er.educause.edu/blogs/2021/2/p…OL Tweets 6 months ago