Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- Instructor Presence: A Sustainable Practice for Improving Student Success, Retention, and Satisfaction in the Onlin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 2 weeks ago
- SUNY Online Teaching innovate.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Artificial Intelligence and the Academy’s Loss of Purpose distance-educator.com/artificial-int… via @distance_eOL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Big Data in Education: Illuminating Knowledge to Support Students onlinelearningconsortium.org/big-data-in-ed…OL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- s.hbr.org/2LKgFXkOL Tweets 1 month ago