Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- What Students Want: A Simple, Navigable LMS Course Design - bit.ly/3pQbWoZ via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 3 months ago
- Online Learning to the Rescue: Again insidehighered.com/digital-learni…OL Tweets 4 months ago
- 12-10-20 SUNY For All Online Training Center - SUNY suny.edu/suny-news/pres…OL Tweets 5 months ago
- Five Strategies for Enhancing Instructor Presence in Online Courses instruction.uh.edu/2019/01/11/fiv…OL Tweets 5 months ago
- Is technology the best way to stop online cheating? No, experts say: better teaching is. insidehighered.com/digital-learni…OL Tweets 6 months ago