Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- SUNY Online Teaching » Critical Thinking in Online Discussion online.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- 73 Percent of Students Prefer Some Courses Be Fully Online Post-Pandemic -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 4 weeks ago
- Putting Your Best Self Forward: 6 Keys For Filming Quality Videos er.educause.edu/blogs/2021/2/p…OL Tweets 4 weeks ago
- Teacher, Are You There? Being "Present" in Online Learning er.educause.edu/blogs/2021/2/t…OL Tweets 4 weeks ago
- Virtual Reality Revisited: Why We Need it Now More Than Ever Before - OLC onlinelearningconsortium.org/virtual-realit…OL Tweets 1 month ago