Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- Is technology the best way to stop online cheating? No, experts say: better teaching is. insidehighered.com/digital-learni…OL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Preventing Students from Ghosting Your Class - bit.ly/37U86ot via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Creating Magic in Your (Online) Classroom - bit.ly/2TvfvC6 via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- A Flexible Teaching Model: A Seamless Pivot from Face-to-Face to Online Teaching - bit.ly/2YvqnmC via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 2 months ago
- Today’s Awkward Zoom Classes Could Bring a New Era of Higher Education edsurge.com/news/2020-09-1… #edtech via @EdSurgeOL Tweets 2 months ago