Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- California CCs Adopt Labster for Virtual Lab Work -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2020/…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Great presentations today. I really enjoyed Larry's presentation at the end of the day. I learned a lot Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 4 months ago
- @ExpertlyMade I think I'm hearing you talk?OL Tweets 4 months ago
- #sunyonlinesummit Did Kim start Yet? Still waiting for the broadcast to begin.OL Tweets 4 months ago
- #sunyonlinesummit - It would be great to see the lead generation by degree level. I would be interested to see whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 4 months ago