Check out this great resource created by John Kane and Rebecca Mushtare. They run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego. This website offers a series of podcasts of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning.
- Instructure Going Private with VC Buyout -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2019/…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Effects of Online Course Load on Degree Completion, Transfer, and Dropout among Community College Students of the S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Instructor Presence: A Sustainable Practice for Improving Student Success, Retention, and Satisfaction in the Onlin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- SUNY Online Teaching innovate.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- Artificial Intelligence and the Academy’s Loss of Purpose distance-educator.com/artificial-int… via @distance_eOL Tweets 2 months ago