Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- SUNY Online Teaching » Critical Thinking in Online Discussion online.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 3 months ago
- 73 Percent of Students Prefer Some Courses Be Fully Online Post-Pandemic -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 3 months ago
- Putting Your Best Self Forward: 6 Keys For Filming Quality Videos er.educause.edu/blogs/2021/2/p…OL Tweets 3 months ago
- Teacher, Are You There? Being "Present" in Online Learning er.educause.edu/blogs/2021/2/t…OL Tweets 3 months ago
- Virtual Reality Revisited: Why We Need it Now More Than Ever Before - OLC onlinelearningconsortium.org/virtual-realit…OL Tweets 3 months ago