Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- California CCs Adopt Labster for Virtual Lab Work -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2020/…OL Tweets 4 months ago
- Great presentations today. I really enjoyed Larry's presentation at the end of the day. I learned a lot Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 6 months ago
- @ExpertlyMade I think I'm hearing you talk?OL Tweets 6 months ago
- #sunyonlinesummit Did Kim start Yet? Still waiting for the broadcast to begin.OL Tweets 6 months ago
- #sunyonlinesummit - It would be great to see the lead generation by degree level. I would be interested to see whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 6 months ago