Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- Instructor Presence: A Sustainable Practice for Improving Student Success, Retention, and Satisfaction in the Onlin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- SUNY Online Teaching innovate.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Artificial Intelligence and the Academy’s Loss of Purpose distance-educator.com/artificial-int… via @distance_eOL Tweets 1 month ago
- Big Data in Education: Illuminating Knowledge to Support Students onlinelearningconsortium.org/big-data-in-ed…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- s.hbr.org/2LKgFXkOL Tweets 2 months ago