Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- Top 10 IT Issues, 2020: The Drive to Digital Transformation Begins er.educause.edu/articles/2020/…OL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Instructure Going Private with VC Buyout -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2019/…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- Effects of Online Course Load on Degree Completion, Transfer, and Dropout among Community College Students of the S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- Instructor Presence: A Sustainable Practice for Improving Student Success, Retention, and Satisfaction in the Onlin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 3 months ago
- SUNY Online Teaching innovate.suny.edu/onlineteaching…OL Tweets 4 months ago