Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- I Am Not a Robot - bit.ly/301Waxy via @FacultyFocusOL Tweets 1 day ago
- Report: Student Support Data, Not Best Practices, Drives Persistence ihenow.com/2I4epbaOL Tweets 6 days ago
- Starfish stars: SUNY Broome wins national award for student success and advising news.sunybroome.edu/buzz/starfish-…OL Tweets 2 weeks ago
- SUNY Buffalo increased their 4-year graduation rate from 35% to 55% by having students sign a pledge that they will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OL Tweets 3 weeks ago
- 7 Things You Should Know About Digital Badges library.educause.edu/resources/2019…OL Tweets 1 month ago