Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- Online Learning to the Rescue: Again insidehighered.com/digital-learni…OL Tweets 1 week ago
- 12-10-20 SUNY For All Online Training Center - SUNY suny.edu/suny-news/pres…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Five Strategies for Enhancing Instructor Presence in Online Courses instruction.uh.edu/2019/01/11/fiv…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Is technology the best way to stop online cheating? No, experts say: better teaching is. insidehighered.com/digital-learni…OL Tweets 2 months ago
- Preventing Students from Ghosting Your Class - bit.ly/37U86ot via @facultyfocusOL Tweets 2 months ago