Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
Join 212 other subscribers
- Top Recommendations to Increase the Accessibility & Inclusiveness of Your Presentation - OLC onlinelearningconsortium.org/top-recommenda…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- 2022 EDUCAUSE Horizon Action Plan: Hybrid Learning library.educause.edu/resources/2022…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Why Community Colleges Struggle to Attract First-Generation Students blog.ivy.ai/why-community-…OL Tweets 8 months ago
- INCLUSIVE ADDIE: Initial Considerations for DEI Pedagogy er.educause.edu/articles/2022/…OL Tweets 8 months ago
- Beyond COVID-19: What’s Next for Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education? er.educause.edu/articles/2021/…OL Tweets 11 months ago